Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Finished It!

I finished Make That Man Mine about an hour ago and loved it.
I'm not familiar with erotica reads but I truly enjoyed this.
New. Fresh. And it worked for me.
I laughed, giggled like a school girl and wanted to attempt my come-hither eyes on DH; poor man. lol
I was totally engrossed in her imagination of the New Zealand mythology, it was refreshing.
Loved the immediate chemistry between them and especially loved that she was presented like a real woman. A woman with curves-voluptuous all over; well that's how I describe myself. hehe.
All in all, I'm going to have to buy more of Shell's work.
Thanks sweety for the entertaining day.
For those who haven't read it yet- Do so!
Now I'm inspired to perfect my own ms.

Kez

1 comment:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

lol... It seems like a very entertaining novel, Kez... :)

When time permits, I may have to read this one as well. :)

See you soon,

Suz :)