Thursday, September 9, 2010


The Cattleman's Runaway Bride, By Karlene Blakemore-Mowle. Published by Eternal Press.
If you haven't acquired a copy yet than I suggest you hop over to her web site by clicking on her cover above to find out where you can purchase it. Or even better, this Saturday the 11th at the Hilltop Movie Castle, Macksville you will find our very own Karlene between 3 and 5pm officially launching The Cattleman's Runaway Bride.
There will be copies for purchase and drum roll .......... she will sign it for you. I know I will be getting mine signed.

So pop on her website or come on over on Sat and we'll see you there.

Kez

2 comments:

Karlene Blakemore-Mowle said...

Thanks Kerri- bestest roomie ever! Can't wait to see you there!!!

Unknown said...

I'll be there, honey!
And I'll be ya roomie anytime.
Mwah
kez