Friday, October 7, 2011

Come chat with me- NUDGING CUPID

At 7:00 am edst (oz) 8th oct 2011 or 2:00pm 7th oct 2011 mountain time (US) myself and eleven other eternal press authors will be launching our new novels.
Pop on over and dont be shy http://www.eternalpress.biz/chat.php
It may ask you to update your java but just click the run this time icon and your login is merely your name and then click 'login' it's that simple.
I'd love to see you there and we can all celebrate together.

See you there!
Kez


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well it wouldnt be me if I didnt stuff up again. Yes, some of you may already know but I got the time zone conversion wrong again and before you ask did I google it- yes I even stuffed up using this.
I got mountain time, GMT and EST all jumbled. But at ten this morning I should catch the late launch. crossing fingers
kez