Thursday, January 5, 2012

Share Your Goals For 2012?

Happy New Year!
Okay, so we have partied, and now it's time to look at what we are going to do this new year.
For myself it's detox, diet, more family time and write, write, write.
I'm imagining that's on most of my fellow author and writer friends lists and probably much more but I thought I'd highlight the top ones that came to my mind when hubby jammed a camcorder in my face five minutes before countdown with a cocktail in one hand and a noise maker in the other on the camp grounds of Swans Crossing.

I'm still in the midst of the second book of my suspense series in hopes to pitch in August at our RWA conference- lets here a whoohoo! I can't wait.
It's a little hard to top last year since I had two releases in the span of eight months but I'm trying.
So I want to ask what your goals for the new year are.
Share!
x





3 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

Hey Kerri - great goals. Good luck with them. I did a post on mine here - http://www.rachaeljohns.blogspot.com/2011/12/goals-for-2012.html

Unknown said...

Jeez Rach, I like your goals better then my alcohol induced ones, LOL
kez

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Phew now this is better realy. I know what is going on. lol..

I thought sharing goals was a no no. I thought it was like wishes. If you tell they don't come true. I guess my goals are similar to all writers. :)

:)